Short job description
The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic self-starter with a solid technical background and excellent communication and customer service skills. You should have strong research and analytical problem solving abilities with a desire to get to the root cause of an issue and prioritize responses based on the impact to the customer’s business. In addition to independent work, you will regularly engage with other support technicians, engineering, sales and marketing.
Detailed job description
- Improve customer support quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results, and implementing changes.
- Execute Projects by gathering requirements from customers and creating a project plan then following tasks until the completion of the project.
- Provide Level 2 technical support for existing customers or prospects utilizing phone, email & chat
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of all support related articles, communications, tool tips, etc.
- Manipulate, download, upload & convert files on Linux.
- Act as escalation point for all customer support related issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Hold a bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years troubleshooting PC hardware and software, MAC experience a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical staff as well as less technical colleagues
- Stay abreast of changes and updates in relevant technologies
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, work well under presser and be able to meet multiple deadlines
- Remain patient and professional at all times
- Health insurance
- Stock Options
- omNovia Technologies offers many advancement opportunities at all levels.
Please download the following PDF: click here