High Impact Event Webcasting
More than just streaming technology, online attendees can truly experience your live event in HD with omNovia’s StageToWeb solution. By partnering with your selected AV company or event venue StageToWeb takes your event beyond the ballroom.
- Reach: offer your event to those unable to attend in person
- Interact: chat, polls, and Cobrowser makes your online audience feel like they’re a part of the action
- Impact: customize your webcast with your logo, colors, banners and layout to emphasize your brand identity
- Webcast Examples
- Corporate communication: board meetings, employee trainings, press releases
- Academic events: symposiums, leadership meetings, alumni relations
- Sales and marketing: new product launches, product demonstrations
- Investor relationship: earnings announcements, shareholders’ meetings
- Industry events: trade shows, franchise meetings, keynote speakers
- Government presentations and speeches: one or two-way presentations, federal and local government mass communication
- Highlighted Features
HD (High Definition) Video and Audio: Supports 30 fps (frames per second) in H.264 format with the ability to set video width and height. Attendees can choose between two HD and SD streams and expand image to full screen. Slide Show Presentation: Upload Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, 2007 and 2010 presentations into your event room with full support for all animations and transitions. Annotation tools let presenters add notes or use a laser pointer. Event Registration: Use omNovia’s or integrate your own to collect customer data through the online event registration system, remind and follow-up with registrants about events with automated emails, and analyze data with robust reporting tools. Recast: Record and replay an event exactly the way it happened live including polls, survey and chat functionalities with omNovia’s unique interactive replay technology. Fully Customizable Interface: Easily brand your virtual room with your logo, colors and banners, including sponsors’ logos. Chat and Q&A Manager: Communicate with attendees, answer questions, and download transcripts post event. Documents Sharing: Upload documents (PDFs, MS Word, .PNG) for your online attendees to download.
See an extensive list of all of omNovia’s unique features.
- Event Services
At omNovia we know it takes more than great technology to produce successful web events. OPTiMA is our comprehensive portfolio of event services which helps you prepare, organize, and execute events that exceed expectations.
Everyone’s event needs are different; learn about the categories of OPTiMA services we offer.
Engage your global audience even after your live event with interactive on-demand webcasts. Post your event’s Recast to your website or intranet and create on-going publicity for your organization. StageToWeb requires no software to download – attendees can access your webcasts simply by clicking on the link anywhere, anytime.
To contact our sales department, please submit the form below or call us at 1-888-849-9618 or +1-281-500-4065.